Google
Best Poetry (Puisi Pilihan)

You Are My Moment

You Are My Moment.
Is it the sound of her voice that finds me in but a moment?
If it is but a touch that delivers to me her will it is in but a moment.
If eternity was a song she would sing for me for a moment.
It is a lifetime that my wanderings call to me.
But it is that glance in a moment that brings me to her.

And with this momentary whisper though the sound unheard to her ears
It is but in a moment she is aware of my love.
But if the trees in this moment whisper to me
Their sound is but a breeze for my skin to hear.
Have you trees found it yet in this moment?
Within these spaces and breaths beyond?
Yes and you have your reply soft but heard.
You are heard by not the air.
You are heard in my mind.
You are heard by this moment.

For the sound in but a moment you find me.
For your touch is what delivers me.
For your song is all I can hear.
For I am home within you.
For your glance is my universe.
For you are my moment.

The rest of Thomas Mind's work can be found on Booksie.
http: //www.booksie.com/Thomas_Mind

Of course you can also visit the sanctuary.
https: //sites.google.com/site/thomasmindsanctuary/

I must offer my apologies for diverting you to another place; this site really does not function very well. - Thomas Mind

Thomas Mind

No comments: