Google
Best Poetry (Puisi Pilihan)

Do You Remember?

You crossed my mind last night and I just stopped to think of you...
...although you weren't there all I had to do was close my eyes to feel you near
I exhaled, because for sure I would dream of you tonight

i can almost see it..
that dream iam dreaming...
but there is a voice inside my head sayin...
you will never reach it

i closed my eyes..and the flashback starts...
iam standing there inside our church...in a december.
see the altar
see the lights, see the holy mass, see the priest..
see the gowns..see the crowd..

in the middle of the crowd
i saw you my dazzling
attractive, admirable, alluring...
angelic, appealing, beauteous....
bewitching, charming, classy....
comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, ..
delightful, divine, elegant, enticing...
excellent, exquisite, fair...

fascinating, fine, foxy, good-looking....
gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ..
ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, ...
nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, ...
radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, ..
shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, ...
stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical.....
taking, well-formed....

arun raju

No comments: