Google
Best Poetry (Puisi Pilihan)

My Wicked End

this is a goodbye to anyone that cares
because this life has become a nightmare
from birth that seemed godsend
to now when you all get to see my wicked end
I will have to see the end because you all lie
so f*ck you all and soon I will say my last goodbye
everyone has hurt me in more ways then one
so soon it will be time to pull out the gun
no longer will I live with such sorrow
wondering if I will get to see tomorrow
I have become a danger to myself
and I realize that I need some help
but when I asked for it you all said go f*ck youself
so I wanna disappear
by grabbing a pair of shears
and cut my arm until im in tears
yea that sounds good, no it sounds wicked
cutting my arm off and putting my body in acid
being able to finally be alone
being able to leave this shitty home
people think im happy but its all just a lie
i mean I cant even count all the tears ive cried
wishing I would die
but now death is possible
and my wicked end is unstoppable
the time when It happens will be unpredictable
and trust me to you all it will be unthinkable

Josh Schultz

No comments: